1. Can I designate my giving to a specific fund or account?When a special need arises in the church, designated giving is available online.
2. Are there additional fees associated with giving online?The church does incur a small fee for online giving. Contributions made directly from your checking account help us avoid these fees.
3. If I schedule recurring donations, can I change the frequency or amount
at any time?Yes. Feel free to login anytime to make changes to your giving schedule or amount.
4. What happens if I change banks?Simply login and change your banking information.
5. Will I receive a contribution statement for online donations?Yes. At the end of each year, you will receive a contribution statement for all online and in-person contributions.
6. Can I give online and still give in a service?Yes.
7. Is online giving secure?Yes. Our online giving features the latest 256-bit encryption to keep your information safe.
8. Who do I talk to if I have a question?Please call the church office at 757-941-5111 and ask for our accounting department, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org